Web Graphic Designer
Sr. Web/UI Designer, Front-end Developer
We continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for you on our Big Voodoo team based in Holyoke, MA.
The Sr. Web Designer position offers the opportunity to build on your past web design work to help our firm and our clients create stunning digital marketing experiences that drive sales leads and customer engagement.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Graphic design and UI creation for Web products
- Design responsive Mobile-first websites
- Working closely with account managers, developers and other internal stakeholders to build storyboards, proof-of-concept, and prototypes of proposed websites and applications
- Participating in a range of tasks including print campaign support, photography sourcing and color management
- Maintaining and updating all existing digital and print assets
- Identifying design errors and adjusting accordingly before delivering final assets
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in web design with a portfolio you can share
- Familiarity with PHP and WordPress
- A solid understanding of general design principles, grid systems, and typography
- Demonstrated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) expertise
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering highly polished prototypes under tight time constraints
- Excellent, self-driven multitasking, moving from one project to another
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent considered an asset. Fine Arts, Illustration, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Photography, Interactive Arts & Technology and/or New Media
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Sketch a plus
Excellent work environment, good benefits including vacation/sick time and health/dental insurance. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.