Make search engine friends and influence people
Search engines pay close attention to social media trends. As you add more Facebook fans, your ranking in search engines will begin to rise; as you attract more Twitter followers, the search engines will begin to see your website as more relevant. At the same time, you are obtaining key user engagement. More people in your market are getting to know who you are.
The payoff comes from the fact that Big Voodoo manages the entire process: all you have to do is handle the intakes that your broader visibility inspires.
Grow your web presence and grow your brand
Social media works to grow your business because:
- Your brand gets known in your market: Social media by definition is about many people connecting with each other. When someone "likes" a status update on your Facebook account, or when your Twitter post is "re-tweeted" or a blog is linked, you get more exposure.
- Information is forwarded to others: On Twitter, Facebook and other outlets, an interesting tidbit gets passed along to others. When your social media posting goes viral, your law firm gets instant recognition.
- Your law firm is an authority: Fans, friends and followers will begin to see you as the go-to source for legal information. They know if they need legal services, or they need to refer a friend, your firm will be the business to contact based on the quality information you have posted through social media.
By getting former, current, and potential clients reading your posts on Facebook, comments on Twitter or watching your videos on YouTube, you are creating a dominant web presence that brings in cases.
Social media can create a ripple effect that can help you make waves in your market. Let Big Voodoo Interactive show you how.
Own the category, frame by frame
Online video is huge - and growing. Video has become a key online marketing tool as well as an important part of search engine optimization (SEO). At Big Voodoo Interactive, we know how to harness the power of video. A dominant web presence is strengthened by online video that delivers your message and engages the legal consumer.
Recognition, reputation, results
Video provides an emotional and personal element to your social campaigns that the written word cannot match. Whether you or a celebrity spokesperson is delivering your message, or a prior client is offering a testimonial, video delivers a compelling reason for accident victims to trust their case to you.
Other benefits of online video include:
Search engine optimization: Video on your website can help you rank higher for relevant keyword phrases.
You are the expert: You can speak directly to a potential client with authority. If you don't feel comfortable on camera, a celebrity spokesperson can represent your firm.
Cutting edge technology: Your website will be ahead of the curve when you use video.
Building trust: People who see you or a spokesperson speaking about your services will be more likely to trust your firm. Trust is a big step toward capturing a lead.
Your firm will be remembered: Studies find that audio and visual stimuli increase retention.
We have a professional video production team ready to shoot in high definition. Whether it's you, a celebrity spokesperson, or an engaging client testimonial, online video represents the opportunity to dominate your market online and turn leads into clients.
That's what happens on the leading edge of the legal web. Call now.
inform your potential clients as well as increase your overall exposure online
New news is good news
To gain performance from your website, you need content that is regularly updated. Blogs, or blogging, is a highly effective way of offering new, informative content on your website. The best legal websites provide a wealth of new information not only about the nuts and bolts of personal injury law, but about the latest and hottest trends.
At Big Voodoo Interactive, we understand what it takes to build a website that performs for a law firm. We will manage your firm's blog so that you can inform your potential clients as well as increase your overall exposure online.
Recognition, reputation, results
Effective blogging works on different levels. A well-written and researched post can do any of the following:
- Increase brand awareness: Your blogs about texting while driving, bicycle laws, or any legal topic can help build an audience. Your name gets spread by word of mouth, or by a link to your blog that's forwarded by a reader.
- Improve your SEO efforts: The blog post includes links back to relevant pages on your web site, which can improve your search ranking with search engines. The blog helps you rank for powerful keyword phrases, such as your main practice areas and the name of your firm.
- Boost your online exposure: Consumers hunt for information in many different ways. For example, someone may try a blog search to find content about drunk driving accidents. Another consumer might stick with a regular Google search. The more online tools you have, the better chances you will have of getting noticed.
Blogs are just one of the ways we keep our clients on the leading edge of the legal web. After all, that's where the results are. We are ready to tell you more about it: call now.