The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
To Apply Contact Us: [email protected]