Founded nearly a decade ago in Holyoke, Massachusetts, Big Voodoo Interactive is a full-service web development and marketing agency that works exclusively with law firms nationwide. We provide personalized, integrated management across a variety of online marketing platforms, including website development and management, search engine optimization (SEO), custom content and article writing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media integration.
Our firm seeks to add a talented new member to our Content Team. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize on the fly to help us stay on top of contractual content obligations, client requests, updating current sites, and building out new ones.
Do you have a positive attitude and a fascination with marketing and SEO? Do you have one ear to the ground whenever there’s a Google update? Never heard of a deadline you couldn’t meet? This might be the job for you.
- Experience working in the admin of websites (WordPress)
- Basic Photoshop experience (resizing images, web graphics standards)
- Proficiency in reading and writing in English
- Copy editing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Video Editing skills (Premiere and After Effects)
- Familiarity with good SEO practices, Google Analytics, citations
- Background in marketing a big plus
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for our agency to [email protected].