Project Manager / Production Manager
Big Voodoo Interactive seeks a professional, organized, and detail-oriented individual for our Web Project Manager & Production Manager position. If you are looking for an opportunity to work directly with internal customers to define, implement, and coordinate website projects, and meet critical timelines and budgets, then this position is for you!
- Plan and manage all aspects of web projects, including scope, schedule, and budgets.
- Communicate with BVI management and the project team.
- Effectively use project management tools.
- Generate, maintain, and deliver project reporting as required. Perform analysis of projects.
- Identify, measure, and improve website project management processes.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in related field
- A minimum of two years web project management experience
- Strong leadership ability and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Basecamphq, Microsoft Office, and project management tools and practices
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and set priorities
Required Supporting Materials:
- Resume must include specific project details and URLs to referenced websites
- Experience managing and scheduling related web project activities
Email resumes to [email protected].
No phone calls please.